A great grooming experience: Say so long to those pesky tangles with our PH-balanced detangling spray, perfect for leaving your dog's fur silky-smooth and mat-free. Getting rid of knots has never been easier. (190ml)
- Utterly natural formula: We don't believe in using harsh chemicals and toxins! Our soothing detangling spray uses natural conditioning substances to soften skin, protect fur, and replenish shine. Our formula is anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-itch!
- Professional-grade formula: Leave your pup feeling like they've just stepped out of the groomers with our handy hydrating spray. Free from parabens, alcohol, silicones and other dangerous enzymes, this spray will give you professional results without the fuss.
- Easy to use: Just spray a light mist of our patented detangling spray onto your pet's fur and marvel at how quickly you can comb through painful mats and knots. The natural vitamins Paws & Presto detangling spray even promotes hair regrowth!
- Absolute peace of mind: Paws & Presto are a trusted UK brand, offering only the best ingredients for your furry friend. After all, we know your dog deserves the best!
- Anti-fungal and anti-allergenic formula
- Easy to use - just spritz, mist, and comb through
- Free from alcohol, parabens, and sulfates
- Professional results without the fuss
- Protects and revitalizes your dog's skin
- Suitable for every breed
- Safe to use from 12 weeks old
- PH balanced
- Perfect for sensitive skin
- Moisturizing effect
- Leaves fur shiny and soft
How to use:
Spray a light mist of the detangling formula onto your pet's coat, paying close attention to the areas that suffer from the largest number of knots. You may need to dilute the mixture slightly depending on the dog breed in question - check the instructions on the back of the bottle for extra guidance.
The spray is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, and excellent for repelling biting insects, mites, and fleas! It's also a fantastic way to promote hair-regrowth and luster.
The detangling spray works best when it's left for at least 2 minutes before being combed. Check out our antifungal dog shampoo and paw balms too!